Estimated reading time: 13 minutes Online classroom rules for teachers and students assist in achieving the teaching-learning objectives. Classrooms are no longer restricted to being…
Facilitating your career growth, supporting your dream
Whether you are looking to increase your skills, supplement your income or enhance your subject knowledge, getting on board Edulyte is an effective way to progress. Our vision is to connect you with learners to facilitate a productive teaching-learning journey. With us, you can teach from anywhere, anytime, without compromising your earnings, get access to online teaching tools, unlimited upgrades. Edulyte empowers its tutors to do what they love the most – teach.
Enter the details required, and upload your introductory video and necessary documents.
Get yourself verified
Our team checks your credentials, meets with you and welcomes you on board.
Design your profile
You create your profile highlighting your teaching expertise and versatility. In a few seconds, you also decide your timings and payment preferences.
Tutor Onboarding Steps
- Visit edulyte.com and click on Teach with Us.
- Fill in the required fields and get your email and contact number verified.
- Answer a few relevant questions, upload your photo and place your social media links.
- Upload your resume, scanned copy of your highest qualification / certificate and any one identity document.
- Record / upload your short introduction video (up to 2 minutes). Your video should address a few important things like – your quick background, why should someone learn from you? Talk about benefits from your sessions, What will they learn? How will they learn etc.
- We will verify all your details and decide whether we want to have a video meeting with you.
- Once approved, we’d invite you to enhance your tutor profile, setup your weekly availability, topics, price and other preferences.
- Describe yourself in a one short sentence, fill out your detailed about page, your teaching style. Mention what sets you apart from the other tutors, why you are passionate about teaching and what the students will take from your classes.
- Now is the time to get your unique landing page, access to teaching online tools, publish One-on-One or group classes. Share your profile with your connections.
Sit back and relax while Edulyte finds the learners. We work on the best effort basis to match you with learners who will benefit from your expertise. We will send enquiries for trial classes and help you manage your profile.
How does Edulyte help you?
- Provides you with a global platform to tutor with teaching online tools
- Gives you a chance to broaden your network
- Empowers you to earn better at your convenience
- Ensures hassle-free payments through a secure system
- Offers smart scheduling and integrated audio-video collaboration tools
- Creates an integrated, personalised dashboard for your efficient functioning
- Makes you a part of the supportive Global Tutor Network community
What do we look for in our tutors?
- Graduate in any discipline (contact us for exceptions)
- Commitment towards your work is what we highly seek in our online tutors.
- Skill to adapt your teaching style depending on the needs of the students.
- A conducive setup to conduct online classes, including a computer.
- Webcam or integrated camera and microphone and a fast and reliable internet connection. Ability to use / learn how to use Online Teaching Tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
Honouring your commitment to being present at the tutoring timings decided by you.
Guiding the learners in understanding the topics of the subject through innovative methods.
Utilising teaching online tools in the class: interactive whiteboard, breakout rooms, voice and chat communication, and application sharing.
Providing homework, regular assessments and feedback to learners.
Encouraging students to engage actively in the class.
Building the learners’ confidence in their ability to learn and absorb challenging concepts.
You will find Teaching enthusiasts from all walks of life on Edulyte:
Qualified teachers and professors
Subject matters experts and professionals
Our strong outreach program keeps us in constant touch with parents and students. Innumerable people visit edulyte.com searching for private tutors. Having a profile on Edulyte makes it easy for students and parents to find and contact you through a trusted, secure marketplace. You also get access to online teaching tools.
We at Edulyte believe that anyone with a zeal for sharing knowledge can be part of our family.
A graduation degree in the subject you intend to teach.
Commitment towards your work is what we highly seek in our online tutors.
Skill to adapt your teaching style depending on the needs of the students.
A conducive setup to conduct online classes, including a laptop/ tablet.
Webcam or integrated camera and microphone and a fast and reliable internet connection.
Edulyte’s mission is to support tutors in creating a fantastic learning experience for learners. Therefore, we have developed our all-in-one platform to care for your tutoring needs. You are not required to buy/download any software to conduct classes. You get to mentor learners on Edulyte’s platform, and your students can see a meeting link in their calendars (events) to join at the scheduled time.
IELTS, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English, Piano, Cyber Security, Financial Management, you can tutor any subject of your choice on our platform. to know more about the subjects, check our All Categories Page
You get to decide your payment for the classes you will conduct on Edulyte. As a tutor partner of Edulyte, you will get paid all your earnings into your bank account. Our high-earning tutors get paid more frequently. On your tutor’s dashboard, you have the option to request withdrawals from your wallet.
Edulyte allows you to create a tutoring schedule according to your convenience. We function 24/7, so you can make your schedule depending on your availability. In addition, you get a calendar on your dashboard and can choose dates and times accordingly.
It’s free to sign up. Edulyte doesn’t charge any joining or listing fees. Edulyte will charge when you start earning on our platform. There are two components of the fee you will pay to Edulyte – 10% fixed platform fee and a variable service fee. We pay additional monthly incentives on your earnings, details about the variable service fee will be shared after your profile is live on Edulyte Tutoring Platform. You can apply to teach and wait for our team to get back to you. You will get the online teaching tools to get started.
You can see more details on our support pages for tutors.
Every tutor has to comply with terms and community guidelines. There is no employment contract to sign, you are an independent tutor. We do many things to build trust and credibility in our friendly community. We are open to working with tutors from diverse backgrounds.